By Scott Ross
The 700 Club
CBN.com A.I.R.: ARTISTS FOR INTERCESSION AND RENEWAL
“My intercessor is my friend.”
(New International Version)
TO BRING RENEWAL THROUGH PRAYER AND STRATEGIC INTERCESSION FOR THOSE PRIMARILY IN THE CREATIVE ARTS.
A.I.R. PRAYER proposes to develop a network of persons of prayer and intercession, co-operating together to accomplish the following:
- All broadcast, audio, video and Internet technology are being offered, as a channel for prayer support, whose purpose is to raise up, re-enforce, repair, and restore people who are standing in the entertainment gap.
- The amalgamation of radio, TV, music, and the Internet is being utilized as a “voice” for the public aspects of A.I.R. PRAYER. Personal and private prayer requests will be held in strictest confidence.
- A survey is being conducted to help identify all individuals, churches, prayer leaders, prayer chains, and networks who believe they have been given the charge by God to undertake this assignment.
- Intercessors will be supplied regular briefings on specific prayer alerts, including items of local, regional, national and international needs.
- Prayer strategies are being communicated spotlighting spiritual strongholds and praise reports.
- Periodic publication of strategic teaching material via e-mail, snail mail, audio/video DVD’s, as need and circumstances dictate.
- New prayer intercessors are being marshaled to sponsor regional events for the purpose of repentance and reconciliation in regard to historical and contemporary corporate sin. (The Call and my Ricky Skaggs interview would be a good example of this)
- Lead regional renewal gatherings for the purposes of corporate intercession for artists, leaders and their associates in need of refreshing, renewed vision, and the impartation of healing and a new dimension of signs, wonders and the miraculous, through the agency of the Holy Spirit.
- A.I.R Prayer is not a vehicle for personal promotion, marketing, and exploitation of products or persons; or for the purposes of zealous, but sometimes misguided proselytizing.
- Inherent within the mandate of A.I.R Prayer, think of Relationships as applied to the following RE words, first, to the Lord and then to one another that would prayerfully accomplish the following:
Job 16.19-21 (NIV) “Even now my witness is in heaven; my advocate is on high. My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to God; on behalf of a man he pleads with God as a man pleads for his friend.”
Contact Scott Ross
CBN IS HERE FOR YOU!
Are you seeking answers in life? Are you hurting?
Are you facing a difficult situation?
A caring friend will be there to pray with you in your time of need.