Immerse Yourself in the Ambiance of a Christmas Village...
Smell the chestnuts roasting... Sample German holiday treats... Experience festive traditions for the whole family this December. Join us on the grounds of CBN and Regent University to celebrate Christmas together.
- Christmas Marketplace
- Complete your holiday shopping with unique gifts made by local artisans*
Indulge in delicious treats and festival fare*
- Rides and Attractions
- Your kids will love our Fiests Balloon Wheel, Gold Rush Train, Tea Cups, Airplanes, Scavenger Hunt, and Superbook Animated Bible Stories on a Giant Screen
- Special Christmas Performances
- Enjoy children's choirs, ensembles, musical groups and performances, local dramatic artists, and a Christmas carol sing-a-long all in the CBN/Regent Chapel and Regent Theatre
- Area's Largest, Most Spectacular Tree
- Christmas shines brightest with our 40-foot evergreen decked out with a dazzling display of lights
- Live Nativity
- Witness the miracle of Jesus' birth with Mary, Joseph, the sheperds, wise men, and live animals.Performances every hour and half-hour
- Santa's Cottage
- Create heartwarming family memories with Santa Claus and don't forget to bring your camera and wish list!Always Open
- Military Appreciation Day
- Honor our local men and women in the Armed Forces
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra - Two Special Events
- Handel's MessiahVSO Brass Band
- Antique Cars
- Oooh! and Aaah! over classic automobiles specially adorned for the season
- Carriage Rides
- Free nightly rides from 6:00-9:00pm
- CBN Christmas Village Quest (kid's scavenger hunt)
- A self-guided quest with special prizes!
- *Marketplace and food items available for purchase
- **All shows/concerts are free with the exception of Regent University's ticketed events.
Dates and Times:
Conveniently located just off interstate 64 at Exit 286B/Indian River Road