JERUSALEM, Israel - Israel transferred more than 14,000 tons of humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip last week, the IDF Spokesperson's Office reported.
In addition to the deliveries, 781 patients and those accompanying them from the Gaza Strip and Judea and Samaria were transported to Israel for medical treatment.
One hundred ninety-one staff members from international organizations entered Gaza and 202 staffers entered Israel from the Strip.
Among the products transported to Gaza were the following:
- 810,209 liters of heavy-duty diesel fuel for the power station
- 21 truckloads of milk powder and baby food
- 897 tons of cooking gas
- 66 truckloads of fruits and vegetables
- 51 truckloads of wheat
- 27 truckloads of meat, chicken and fish
- 40 truckloads of dairy products
- 117 truckloads of animal feed
- 36 truckloads of hygiene products
- 22 truckloads of sugar
- 38 truckloads of clothing and shoes
- 4 truckloads of medicine and medical equipment