The U.N.-backed Special Tribunal on Lebanon released more information Friday on the four Hezbollah members indicted for the assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.
Late last month, Lebanon's Daily Star published the suspects' names - but without many details - to allow the government time to take the men into custody. All four are said to be senior members of Hezbollah, the Lebanese-based Islamist group funded and armed by Iran.
In early July, when the tribunal initially issued its conclusions, Lebanese Prime Interior Minister Marwan Charbel said authorities would find and arrest the four men. That has not happened in the Hezbollah-led government.
In mid-January, 10 Hezbollah cabinet members resigned, bringing down the government of Sa'ad Hariri, son of the slain prime minister.
The parliament nominated Hezbollah-backed billionaire Najib Mikati to replace Hariri.
Hezbollah spiritual leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah promised all along that his group would not accept any indictments issued by the tribunal, insisting that it was a puppet of Israel and the United States.