Herman Cain spent Wednesday on the campaign trail talking about issues like health care -- and not about the story that has dogged him all week.
So far, Cain has refused to say whether he will ask his former employer to terminate confidentiality restrictions on two women who once accused the GOP candidate of sexual harrassment.
According to The Washington Post, at least one of Cain's accusers is unsure whether she wants to go public with her story.
Politico.com first reported the sexual harrassment allegations, which date back to the 1990s.
Cain was leading the National Restaurant Association at the time. Politico said his accusers left the group after accepting financial settlements in exchange for their silence.
Cain has already spoken to a number of media outlets about the issue, but his facts have changed.
At first, Cain said he was unaware of the settlement.
Then, he later backtracked, saying one of the accusers and her lawyer, "Were demanding a huge financial settlement."
Still, the allegations don't seem to be affecting Cain's supporters.
Tuesday at a dinner for the conservative American Spectator magazine, he received a standing ovation.
And his campaign said Monday was the biggest online fundraising day for Cain since he announced his presidency.