CBNNews.com - Several people are being recognized this year for their pro-life efforts. The Gerard Health Foundation handed out six annual "life prizes" awards. Those recipients include:
1. The American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
2. Richard Dorflinger, with the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.
3. Margaret "Peggy" Hartshorn, with Heartbeat International.
4. Jill Stanek, the nurse who first publicly exposed infanticide of abortion survivors.
5. Lila Rose, with the student pro-life organization Live Action.
6. Kay Coles James, of The Gloucester Institute.
Click play to hear more about these pro-life awards from Cathy Ruse, executive director of the Life Prizes program.