This is the graduation season and young people completing their high school and college work are heading out into the real world.
Recently, CBN News anchor Lee Webb interviewed Pastor Wally Sherbon of New Life Presbyterian Church in Virginia Beach, Va., who gave his top ten points of advice for life.
Those points include
- Find a good church
- Don't miss Sunday services
- Give 10 percent of your income
- Keep admitting you don't know much about life.
- Save yourself for marriage
- Marry someone your parents' like.
- Stay friends with your parents.
- Remember that sin always leaves you scarred.
- Remember who your best friend really is.
- Remember God's promises.
Click play to find out why these are all important tips to follow.