The Muslim convert accused of fatally shooting a soldier at an Arkansas military recruiter center is defending his actions.
23-year-old Abdulhakim Muhammad is charged with killing Private William Long and wounding another recruiter last week.
Muhammad is a recent convert to Islam.
He said the shootings were "for the sake of Allah... and also a retaliation on the U.S. military."
Muhammad says he is not aware of any similar attacks planned on U.S. soil.
But he says his June 1 attack was "definitely not the end of it."