Christians all over the world are preparing to celebrate Easter this weekend -- they time set aside to commemorate what they believe is the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- When did Christians start celebrating Easter?
- How does being in Jerusalem on Easter impact Christian tourists?
- What is the correlation between the Jewish holiday Passover and the Christian Easter holiday?
- How do Messianic Jews celebrate these holidays?
CBN News' panel of experts - including Mideast Bureau Chief Chris Mitchell and CBN Chaplain and Regent University theology professor Joel Palser -- discussed these questions and more, and just how the resurrection of Jesus changed history and people's lives forever.
Click play to watch.
More from the panel: Our experts also explained below why Easter is a good time to evangelize and re-introduce people to the Christian faith. They also answer the following questions:
- What is Lent and why do some Christians observe this season while others don't?
- Why is it important for pastors to evangelize on Easter Sunday?
- What is the controversy surrounding the Garden Tomb in Jerusalem?
- How can Christians get the most out of the Easter season?