Fourth-graders at a public elementary school in Washington, D.C., are recovering after ingesting cocaine during school hours.
Administrators at Thomson Elementary School said at least four students either sniffed or swallowed the drug in class, but it was unclear know how much.
D.C. fire spokesman Pete Piringer said the students didn't have symptoms aside from sore throats.
The drug was supplied by another student, believed to be a fourth-grader as well.
Police have charged the student and are now investigating his parents.
Authorities believe the kid found the cocaine in the back of his step father's car.