On this week's encore edition of Stakelbeck on Terror, we sit down with the second highest ranking member of the Israeli government, Vice Prime Minister Moshe Ya'alon, for a wide ranging interview.
- The Iranian regime's stepped up proxy war against Israel
- The Iranian nuclear weapons program
- The rise of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egyp
- Hezbollah's massive rocket arsenal
- Anti-Semitic indoctrination by the Palestinian Authority
- The push to unilaterally declare a Palestinian state at the UN and what Israel means to Moshe Ya'alon.
Click play to watch this week's encore edition of Stakelbeck on Terror. See a list of previous episodes here.
Have a comment or want to give feedback for the "From the Bunker" viewer mailbag segment? Click here to email the show. Also, learn more about Erick Stakelbeck here and visit his blog, Stakelbeck on Terror.