free trial of doctor-designed Revival for weight loss & beauty benefits!
Get a FREE GIFT with your first order of 30 bars or shakes. Use offer #702 when ordering online or via phone at 1-800-REVIVAL.
Your purchase helps support CBN.
Support Better Memory With Soy
By Aaron Tabor, MD
CEO and Medical Research Director for Revival Soy
- Unfortunately, aging is often accompanied with a natural decrease in memory. An aging senior once said, “Of all the things I miss the most, I miss my memory!” None of us should have to face the loss of our most precious moments.
Loss of estrogen after menopause may be partly responsible for this decrease in memory. Women in menopause humorously refer to memory lapses as “menopausal moments”.
Several human clinical trials now suggest that soy may support a healthier memory (1-5). The memory support provided by soy may be partly due to the ability of the soy isoflavones, key soy ingredients, to protect nerve cells from oxidative stress (6 and 7).
In a newly published clinical trial, postmenopausal women age 51 – 66 years old consumed 60 milligrams of isoflavones per day for six weeks. Soy consumption improved nonverbal short-term memory, mental flexibility, and planning ability. Other studies have shown that soy supports memory in premenopausal women, and men, too.
Another study involving both women and men concluded, "Significant cognitive improvements can arise from a relatively brief dietary intervention, and the improvements from a high soy diet are not restricted to women or to verbal tasks."
More and more studies suggest that soy may be a smart dietary choice for anyone concerned about a healthy memory. A leading hospital is currently studying Revival Soy's impact on memory in postmenopausal women, and in men.
So, to support a healthy memory, eat an antioxidant-rich diet including soy.
Revival Soy makes getting enough soy simple and delicious.
With Revival Soy, you can be sure you’re getting enough
soy isoflavones in your daily diet—without the soy taste.
And you can take comfort in knowing you’re using the #1
doctor-recommended soy protein supplement, backed by clinical
studies and many patented benefits.
Just 1 small Revival shake or protein bar gives you the amount
of soy isoflavones found in 6 cups of a typical soymilk (160
milligrams). A recent panel of international soy experts recommended
up to 160 milligrams of soy isoflavones per day for all of the
health benefits of soy.
Revival Soy has partnered with CBN. Your purchase helps support
CBN. For a FREE Variety Pack with your first order of 30 bars
or shakes, use Offer#702 when ordering online or via phone at
To read more, visit www.revivalsoy.com
1. File SE, Jarrett N, Fluck E, Duffy R, Casey K, Wiseman H. Eating soy improves human memory. Psychopharmacology 2001; 157:430-436.
2. File SE, Hartley DE, Elsabagh S, Duffy R, Wiseman H. Cognitive improvement after 6 weeks of soy supplements in postmenopausal women is limited to frontal lobe function. Menopause 2005; 12:193-201.
3. Duffy R, Wiseman H, File SE. Improved cognitive function in postmenopausal women after 12 weeks consumption of a soya extract containing isoflavones. Pharm Biochem Behav 2003; 75:721-729.
4. Celec P, Ostatnikova D, Caganova M, Zuchova S, Hodosy J, Putz Z, Bernadic M, Kudela M. Endocrine and cognitive effects of short-time soybean consumption in women. Gynecologic and Obstetric Investigation 2005; 59:62-66.
5. Kritz-Silverstein D, von Muhlen D, Barrett-Connor E, Bressel MAB. Isoflavones and cognitive function in older women: the Soy and Postmenopausal Health In Aging (SOPHIA) study. Menopause 2003; 10:196-202.
6. Zeng H, Chen Q, Zhao B. Genistein ameliorates b-amyloid peptide (25-35)-induced hippocampal neuronal apoptosis. Free Radical Biology & Medicine 2004; 36:180-188.
7. Sonee M, Sum T, Wang C, Mukherjee SK. The soy isoflavone, genistein, protects human cortical neuronal cells from oxidative stress. NeuroToxicology 2004; 25:885-891.
REVIVAL IS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Revival is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: All information is intended for your general knowledge
only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific
medical conditions. We can not and do not give you medical advice.
CBN IS HERE FOR YOU!
Are you seeking answers in life? Are you hurting?
Are you facing a difficult situation?
A caring friend will be there to pray with you in your time of need.