Get Protect Your Sleep: Five Ways to a Great Night’s Rest today! Experience an improved life and enhanced sleep as you learn how to get the sleep you need.
Featuring leading experts in sleep, health and wellness:
- Dr. Michael Breus is a clinical psychologist, sleep expert and passionate about sleep. He shares on his website—thesleepdoctor.com—in his best-selling books, and on a weekly Facebook live program called “wake up Wednesdays” how you can get the sleep you need.
- Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission. Every day, through his website, draxe.com, and his YouTube channel, he’s sharing all-natural solutions to help people live healthier lives. He sees the high price people are paying because of their stress-filled lives. And Dr. Axe wants to change that.
- Dr. J. Catesby Ware is a sleep specialist and professor at eastern Virginia medical school. He has been studying sleep for over 45 years. He knows that our bodies give us clues that we might have a sleep disorder. Dr. Ware reveals if these clues could be pointing to you.
- Sue Hitzmann, New York Times best-selling author and creator of “the melt method,” is no stranger to chronic pain. She’s lived it. While rising to the top of a promising fitness career, she experienced a “little ache” that turned her world upside down.
- Dr. Chris Winter is a board-certified neurologist and sleep specialist. For over 20 years, he has treated all kinds of people, from truck drivers to professional athletes. The one thing they all have in common, is “broken” sleep. The good news is, Dr. Winter believes your sleep can be fixed.