The Christian Broadcasting Network

Browse Videos

Share Email

CBN NewsWatch: February 14, 2018

On CBN Newswatch, Feb 14th: the F.B.I. and the White House are at odds over information about a top aide accused of domestic violence; D.C. police are investigating a "mysterious" white substance sent to the office of former President Barack ... ... Read Transcript


Efrem: AND THANK YOU

FOR JOINING US FOR CBN

"NEWSWATCH."

I'M EFREM GRAHAM.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE BIG

HEADLINES WE'RE FOLLOWING

FOR YOU RIGHT NOW IN THE

CBN NEWSROOM.

THE F.B.I. AND THE WHITE

HOUSE ARE AT ODDS OVER

INFORMATION ABOUT A TOP

AIDE ACCUSED OF DOMESTIC

VIOLENCE.

THE F.B.I. SAID IT FIRST

DELIVERED NEWS ABOUT ROB

PORTER'S BACKGROUND LAST

MARM, BUT THE WHITE HOUSE

CLAIMED THE INVESTIGATION

WAS ONGOING AND ONLY

LEARNED OF THE ACCUSATIONS

LAST WEEK.

> D.C. POLICE ARE

INVESTIGATING A MYSTERIOUS

WHITE POWDER THAT CAME TO

BARACK OBAMA.

THIS IS ONE DAY AFTER

WHITE POWDER CAME TO

DONALD TRUMP'S WIFE.

> A JUDGE SAID IT IS AYOU CAN LEARN MORE

ABOUT THESE STORIES

THROUGHOUT THE DAY BY

FOLLOWING cbnnews.com.

> LEADERS OF THE

INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

APPEARED ON CAPITOL HILL

TO TO TOP ABOUT THE

EMERGING THREATS FACING

THE U.S.

THEY SAID RUSSIA CONTINUES

TO IM MERGE IN U.S.

POLITICAL EVENTS.

FRANKLY, THE UNITED

STATES IS UNDER ATTACK.

Reporter: PRESIDENT

TRUMP'S SIX TOP

INTELLIGENCE LEADERS

TESTIFIED ON CAPITOL HILL

ABOUT THE THREATS FACING

THE UNITED STATES.

COATES TOLD THE ASSOCIATED

PRESS THAT CYBERS HAS BEEN

A GAME-CHANGER IN MANY,

MANY WAYS.

U.S. TEL INTELLIGENCE CAME TO

THE CONCLUSION THAT RUSSIA

MEDDLED IN THE U.S.

ELECTIONS, AND THREE

OFFICIALS SAID THE U.S.

HAS SEEN ACTIVITY WITH

MOSCOW WITH THE GOAL OF

INTERFERING IN THE

UPCOMING MID-TERM

ELECTIONS.

WE EXPECT RUSSIA TO

CONTINUE USING PROPAGANDA,

SOCIAL MEDIA, TO

EXACERBATE POLITICAL

FIGURES IN THE UNITED

STATES.

HAVE YOU SEEN RUSSIAN

ACTIVITY IN THE LEAD UP TO

THE 2018 ELECTION CYCLE?

YES.

WE HAVE SEEN THEIR

INTENTIONS OF HAVING AN

IMPACT ON THE NEXT

ELECTIONS HERE.

Reporter: AND IT

REFERENCED THE RISK OF A

MILITARY BATTLE,

ESPECIALLY WITH NORTH

KOREA.

THE RISK OF INTERSTATE

CONFLICT IS HIGHER THAN

ANY TIME SINCE THE END OF

THE COLD WAR.

Reporter: AND THE

REPORT ALSO SINGLED OUT

RUSSIA, CHINA, AND IRAN AS

POSING THE GREATEST CYBER

THREATS TO THE U.S.

AND COATES WARNS THAT

CYBER THREATS ARE COMING

NOT ONLY O FROM

GOVERNMENTS, BUT TERRORIST

GROUPS, CRIMINAL

ORGANIZATIONS, AND

STUDENTS IN DORMS AND

PEOPLE IN THEIR BASEMENTS.

COATES SAYS THE U.S. NEEDS

TO COME UP WITH PENALTIES

FOR PEOPLE WHO TRY TO HACK

AMERICA'S CRITICAL

STRUCTURE, GOVERNMENT, OR

FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS OR

THEY'LL JUST KEEP ON DOING

IT.

MARK MARTIN, CBN'S.

Efrem: THE U.S. VOTES

ON MULTIPLE BILLS AIMED AT

FIXING THE IMMIGRATION

SYSTEM.

ABIGAIL ROBERTSON BRINGS

US THIS STORY NOW, AND SHE

IS IN WASHINGTON.

Reporter: SENATORS

BELIEVE THE TIME IS NOW

FOR IMMIGRATION REFORM,

AND THEY ARE DEEP INTO

NEGOTIATIONS.

THEY HOPE THE RIGHT

COMPROMISE WILL HELP THEM

GET THE 60 VOTES NEEDEDED

TO PASS THEIR VERSION BY

THE END OF THIS WEEK.

IF THERE ARE 60 VOTES

FOR ANY OF THESE PROPOSALS

HERE IN THE SENATE, WE

SHOULD BE ABLE TO DISCOVER

THAT BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN

TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR

MONTHS.

Reporter:

CONSERVATIVES ARE PUSHING

FOR THE "SECURE AND

SUCCEED ACT," MODELED

AFTER THE PRESIDENT'S

ISSUE.

IT ENDS THE VISA LOTTERY

PROGRAM, AND STRENGTHENS

LAW EFFORTS TO FIGHT HUMAN

AND DRUG TRAFFICKING.

IF DEMOCRATS WANT A

SOLUTION, WE HAVE A

SOLUTION.

IF ALL THEY WANT IS AN

ISSUE THAT IS CYNICAL, WE

WON'T GET THE SOLUTION.

Reporter: ANOTHER

OPTION IS McCAIN'S PLAN,

WHICH LEAVES OUT THE

$25 BILLION FOR THE BORDER

WALL.

CHUCK SCHUMER SAYS HE

DOESN'T KNOW IF EITHER

VOTE CAN PASS, BUT VOTING

WILL AT LEAST MOVE IT

FORWARD.

IF THESE PR PROPOSALS

FAIL -- FINDING 60 VOTES

FOR SOMETHING THAT MEETS

THE NEEDS OF BOTH SIDES

AND CAN DEAL WITH THE

DREAMERS AND BORDER

SECURITY IS NOT EASY.

Reporter: SCHUMER

SAYS DEMOCRATS WANT JUST

TWO THINGS: PROTECT THE

DREAMERS AND GET 60 VOTES.

THIS IS THE CLOSEST

WE'VE COME, AND EVERYBODY

HAS TO MAKE A REALLY FINAL

EFFORT.

Reporter: MAJORITY

LEADER MITCHELL

McCONNELL SAYS SENATORS

HAVE HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO

DEBATE THE ISSUE, AND

THERE IS NO REASON THEY

CAN'T REACH A BIPARTISAN

SOLUTION BY THE WEEKEND.

REPORTING FROM CAPITOL

HILL, ABIGAIL ROBERTSON,

CBN'S.

Efrem: STILL AHEAD,

ISRAEL'S PRIME MINISTER IS

FACING CHARGES.

WE'LL BREAK DOWN WHAT IS

AHEAD IN THIS CASE COMING

UP.

Efrem: ISRAELI POLICE

DROPPED A POLITICAL AND

LEGAL BOMBSHELL ON TUESDAY

WHEN THEY RECOMMENDED

ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU BE

INDICTED ON TWO CASES.

AS CHRIS MITCHELL REPORTS

FOR US NOW FROM JERUSALEM,

THE ANNOUNCEMENT THROWS

ISRAEL INTO A POLITICAL

AND LEGAL UNCERTAINTY.

Chris: ISRAELI PRIME

MINISTER BENJAMIN

NETANYAHU ADDRESSED THE

NATIONWIDE AUDIENCE AND

VEHEMENTLY DENIED THE

CHARGES.

Through Translator:

ALTHOUGH ATTEMPTS, WITHOUT

EXCEPTION, ENDED WITH

NOTHING BECAUSE I KNOW THE

TRUTH.

I'M TELLING YOU, ALSO THIS

TIME THINGS WILL END UP

BEING NOTHING.

Chris: NETANYAHU SAID

EVERYTHING HE DID WAS FOR

THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY.

Through Translator:

THIS FEELING OF MISSION IS

THE REASON WHY I'M HERE,

AND THAT IS ALSO THE

REASON WHY YOU, THE

CITIZENS OF ISRAEL, ARE

GIVING ME YOUR TRUST AGAIN

AND AGAIN, BECAUSE YOU

KNOW THAT I'M DOING

EVERYTHING, WHEN ONLY ONE

THING IS IN FRONT OF MY

EYES: THE GOOD OF THIS

COUNTRY.

NOT FOR CIGARS FROM A

FRIEND, NOT FOR

JOURNALISTIC COVER, NOT

FOR ANYTHING, ONLY THE

GOOD OF THE COUNTRY, AND

NOTHING WILL DETER ME IN

THIS SACRED KINGDOM, AND

ALSO NOT THE ACCUSATIONS.

Chris: THE POLICE

RECOMMENDED THAT NETANYAHU

BE INDICTED FOR BRIBERY

AND BREACH OF TRUST IN TWO

SEPARATE CASES, KNOWN AS

KATE 1,00CASE 1,000 AND CASE 2,000.

CASE 1,000 SAYS THAT

NETANYAHU RECEIVED

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF

DOLLARS IN GIFTS.

CASE 2,000 ASSERTS

NETANYAHU MADE A DEAL WITH

AN ISRAELI PUBLISHER FOR

FAVORABLE COVERAGE.

THE RECOMMENDATIONS NOW GO

TO ISRAEL'S

ATTORNEY-GENERAL.

HE DECIDES WHETHER OR NOT

TO INDICT NETANYAHU OR

DISMISS THE CHARGES.

HIS DECISION COULD TAKE

MONTHS.

IN THE MEANTIME, HIS

POLITICAL RIVALS ARE

CALLING FOR NETANYAHU TO

RESIGN, BUT EVEN IF HE IS

INDICTED, HE IS UNDER NO

LEGAL OBLIGATION TO STEP

DOWN.

NOW, WITH THE POSSIBLE OF

WAR WITH IRAN LOOMING ON

THE HORIZON, A VOLATILE

MIDDLE EAST, AND IMPROVED

RELATIONS WITH THE WHITE

HOUSE, ISRAEL'S

LONGEST-TERM PRIME

MINISTER IS ENTERING THE

BATTLE OF HIS LONGEST

LEGAL BATTLE.

CHRIS MITCHELL, CBN'S,

JERUSALEM.

Efrem: STILL TO COME

HERE ON CBN "NEWSWATCH,"

WE'RE SITTING DOWN WITH

GOSPEL SINGERS DAVID AND

TAMELA MANN.

THEY SAY THE SECRET OF A

SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE, NEXT.

Efrem: PEOPLE ACROSS

THE COUNTRY ARE, OF

COURSE, CELEBRATING LOVE

ON THIS VALENTINE'S DAY.

AND GOSPEL MUSIC SINGERS

DAVID AND TAMELA MANN ARE

HONORING 30 YEARS OF

MARRIAGE, AND THEY'RE

MARKING IT WITH SOMETHING

THEY WANT TO DO TO

ENCOURAGE OTHER COUPLES.

TAKE A LOOK.

* IT'S HARD TO SAY WHEN

THERSTAY WHENTHERE ARE NO TOOLS TO

HEAL *

Efrem: TAMELA MANN IS

KNOWN FOR HER SWEET AND

POWERFUL VOICE.

IT HAS EARNED HER GRAMMY

GOLD.

AND SHE HAS BEEN MARRIED

TO DAVID MANN.

I'M REALLY HONORED THAT

THEY WANT TO DO A PIECE ON

OUR FAMILY.

ARE YOU SURE THEY'VE

GOT THE RIGHT FAMILY?

Efrem: IT IS A HAPPY

FAMILY LIFE THEY'VE SHARED

ON THE HIT REALITY SERIES

"THE MANNS."

Efrem: YOU'RE STILL

MARRIED, AND TAKE US BACK

TO THE VERY BEGINNING.

HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU

FIRST MET?

WE WERE 18 WHEN WE

FIRST MET.

MY BEST FRIEND INTRODUCED

US.

WE WERE BEST FRIENDS FROM

CHURCH AND WE GREW UP

TOGETHER, AND THEN SHE

WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH

DAVID.

LET ME JUST ADD, AT THE

TIME, WE WERE A PRETTY BIG

DEAL ON CAMPUS.

THERE WERE SOME GUYS

THAT SANG, AND MY BEST

FRIEND THAT CHORUS CLASS

WITH THEM, AND SHE WAS

Y'ALL SING REAL GOOD, BUT

I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN

OUTSING YOU.

> AND WE WERE SINGING

AROUND TOWN, AND THE

LADIES WERE LIKE, Y'ALL

SING SO GOOD.

AND NICOLE WAS LIKE,

YOU ALL SING SO GOOD, SO

LET'S SEE.

SHE SANG, AND IT BLEW

US AWAY.

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I

SANG.

AND THAT DEVELOPED INTO

A FRIENDSHIP.

NO --

YOU WERE ABOUT TO SAY,

NO HANKY PANKY.

NO HANKY PANKY.

I HAD OTHER PEOPLE ON THE

SIDE.

AND WE WERE JUST REALLY

GOOD FRIENDS.

THAT'S WHAT OUR WHOLE

RELATIONSHIP WAS BUILT ON,

OUR FRIENDSHIP.

AND THAT'S HOW WE FELL IN

LOVE.

Efrem: WHO LOVED

FIRST?

WHO LOVED FIRST?

Efrem: WHO FELL

FIRST?

WHATEVER.

[LAUGHTER]

IT PROBABLY WAS ME, BUT

HE DIDN'T KNOW IT.

AND I WOULDN'T SAY IT.

I KNEW IT.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING

ABOUT?

I KNEW IT.

WELL, MAYBE --

YOU KNOW WHEN A LADY

LOVES YOU.

AND HE WAS HANGING

AROUND, SPENDING A LOT OF

TIME WITH ME, SO I FELT,

LIKE, THERE IS SOMETHING

MUTUAL, BUT I'M NOT GOING

TO SAY.

WE WERE SPENDING 10, 15

HOURS A DAY TOGETHER JUST

AS FRIENDS.

I SEEN THE WAY SHE LOOKED

AT ME.

[LAUGHTER]

OH, MY GOSH, PLEASE.

NEXT QUESTION.

Efrem: THE MANNS HAVE

COME A LONG WAY SINCE

THOSE EARLY YEARS, AND

THEY'RE CELEBRATE, WRITING

THEIR FIRST BOOK, "US

AGAINST THE WORLD: OUR

SECRETS TO LOVE, MARRIAGE,

AND FAMILY."

Efrem: YOU DECIDE TO

WRITE A BOOK AFTER 30

YEARS OF MARRIAGE.

WHAT IS IT THAT HAPPENED

THAT INSPIRED YOU TO DO

IT?

I THINK WHAT HAPPENED

IS WE KEPT GETTING A LOT

OF PEOPLE COMING TO US FOR

ADVICE.

AND WE KIND OF STARTED OUT

EARLY BECAUSE WE'RE PEOPLE

PEOPLE.

WE LOVE PEOPLE, AND PEOPLE

ARE ALWAYS AROUND US.

THAT KIND OF PUSHED US AND

MOTIVATED US OVER THE

YEARS.

BUT WE KEPT PUSHING IT

OFF.

BUT THE LORD KEPT PRESSING

US, AND I TOLD DAVID, IT

IS SOMETHING WE HAVE TO DO

TO ENCOURAGE FAMILIES.

AND WE'RE A SUPER BLENDED

FAMILY, AND SO WE WANT TO

SHARE SOME OF OUR

EXPERIENCES TO TO HELP

PEOPLE WITH THEIR DAY TO

DAY LIVES.

WE WOULD OFTEN GET

YOUNGER COUPLES -- EVEN

OLDER COUPLES -- WHO WOULD

SAY, H HOW DO YOU DO THIS?

SO WE THOUGHT, WE HAVE TO

START WRITING SOME OF THIS

STUFF DOWN.

SO WE COMPILED BOOKS AND

NOTEBOOKS OF NOTES, AND WE

SAT DOWN AND SAID, WE'VE

GOT TO PUT THIS BOOK

TOGETHER.

AND SO HERE WE ARE, OUR

SECRETS TO LOVE, MARRIAGE,

AND FAMILY.

Efrem: HOW DO YOU SAY

YOU MASTERED THE SECRETS?

IS IT TRIAL AND ERROR?

I WOULD SAY TRIAL AND

ERROR.

IT LIKE A JOB, YOU HAVE TO

O WORTOWORK AT IT.

DIVORCE WAS NOT AN OPTION

FOR US.

WHATEVER CAME, WE DECIDED

WE'RE GOING TO WORK

THROUGH IT.

AND THAT'S WHAT WE'VE

DONE.

AND WE TELL EVERYBODY,

IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS.

WE HAVEN'T DISCOVERED THE

MASTER SECRET TO ALL OF

THIS.

WE DON'T HAVE A PERFECT

MARRIAGE.

WHAT WE HAVE IS A MARRIAGE

THAT IS A WORK IN

PROGRESS.

WE'RE NOT TRYING TO

PAINT A PERFECT PICTURE

HERE.

THERE IS NO PERFECT COUPLE

BECAUSE EVERYBODY HAS

DISAGREEMENTS.

SO WE WANT TO TALK ABOUT

DISAGREEMENTS AND HOW WE

HANDLE SOME OF THE

DISAGREEMENTS WE HAVE.

WE DO TALK ABOUT SOME

OF OUR LOWS.

BUT WE TALK ABOUT A LOT OF

OUR HIGHS.

AND WE SHARE A LITTLE BIT

OF MY PRACTICAL JOKESTER.

I CALL IT PRACTICAL

JOKESTER.

AND HE HAS A LOT OF

THEM.

SOME PEOPLE SAY, HE IS

SO MEAN.

I'M NOT MEAN.

I'M JUST A PRACTICAL

JOKER.

AND THAT'S ONE THING

THAT I LOVED ABOUT HIM,

WHEN WE WERE TEENAGERS AND

WE MET, THAT HE ALWAYS

MADE ME LAUGH.

AND HE WAS ALWAYS JOKING

WITH EVERYBODY AROUND HIM,

SO I KNOW IT WASN'T

PERSONAL.

BUT I ALWAYS TOLD HIM,

SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GET

YOU.

Efrem: YOU GUYS ARE

NOT ONLY MARRIED AND HAVE

A FAMILY, BUT WORK

TOGETHER, FROM "MEET THE

BROWNS," TO KIRK FRANKLIN

AND FAMILY."

SOME FRIENDS CALL ME

LEROY BROWN.

THAT WAS ALWAYS MY

PRAYER, THAT I WOULD HAVE

SOMEONE THAT DID THE SAME

THINGS THAT I DID, SO I

WOULDN'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN

ALL OF THE TIME.

ESPECIALLY BECAUSE FIRST

IT WAS MUSIC FOR US.

SO I WANTED SOMEONE WHO

SANG AND WAS INTERESTED IN

CHURCH AND MUSIC BECAUSE

THAT'S WHAT MY LOVE IS, MY

FIRST LOVE IS SINGING AND

MY PASSION.

AND THE LORD BLESSED WITH

SOMEONE I LOVE AND DOING

WHAT I LOVE.

IT WENT FROM THE SINGING

TO THE ACTING, WHICH THE

ACTING IS WHAT HE LOVES.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ASK,

HOW DO YOU JUGGLE THIS?

HOW DO YOU GIVE IT EQUAL

WEIGHT AND BALANCE?

AND I TELL EVERYBODY I

NEVER GIVE MY MARRIAGE THE

SAME WEIGHT AND BALANCE.

I NEVER TRY TO BALANCE IT

WITH ANYTHING ELSE.

IT FAR OUTWEIGHS ANYTHING

ELSE I'LL EVER DO.

WHEN IT COMES TO WORK,

CAREER, KIDS, ANYTHING,

THIS IS MY FIRST MINISTRY.

I NEVER TRY TO BALANCE

ANYTHING AGAINST HER.

I TELL PEOPLE, IF HIS

BUSINESS EVER GETS IN THE

WAY OF THIS, WE'LL

DISAPPEAR.

IT IS THE LORD FIRST

AND THEN HIM.

AND THAT'S WHY WE CAME

UP WITH THE TITLE "US

AGAINST THE WORLD,"

BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE

DAY, IT IS GOING TO BE US.

THE KIDS ARE GONE.

WE'RE EMPTY-NESTORS, AND

GUESS WHO IS LEFT.

IT'S US.

Efrem: AFTER 30

YEARS, ARE YOU STILL

LEARNING NEW THINGS ABOUT

EACH OTHER?

OH, YES.

AND WHAT IS NOT TALKED

ABOUT A LOT IS THE

MENOPAUSE THING.

HELP ME, LORD.

IT IS NEW AND FRESH FOR

US, BUT IT IS DIFFERENT.

IT IS DIFFERENT FOR ME AS

A WOMAN, TO EVEN KIND

OF -- I'M, LIKE, WHAT IS

GOING ON WITH MYSELF.

SO EVEN DEALING WITH

MYSELF AND DEALING WITH

HIM, IT CAN BE -- AND I

KIND OF UNDERSTAND NOW WHY

SOME MARRIAGES THAT I

THOUGHT SHOULD STAY

TOGETHER, THE REASON WHY

THEY DO KIND OF QUIT --

BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T

RECOGNIZE IT.

I RECOGNIZED IT EARLY.

WHAT IT IS, YES.

AND TO KIND OF DEAL WITH

THAT TOGETHER, OR SOMEBODY

NOT HAVING ENOUGH PATIENCE

WITH EACH OTHER TO DEAL

WITH IT.

Efrem: JUST ONE OF

MANY MARRIAGE AND FAMILY

MESSAGES THE MANNS ARE

OPENING UP TO SHARE.

> A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

INDEED.

THEY ARE AT WORK ON THE

BOOK.

AND WE'LL LET YOU KNOW

WHEN THE BOOK IS FINALLY

PUBLISHED.

STAY WITH US, WE'LL BE

RIGHT BACK WITH MORE OF

CBN "NEWSWATCH" STRAIGHT

AHEAD.

Efrem: CBN

INTERNATIONAL IS STEPPING

UP IN THE WAKE OF A

VOLCANIC ERUPTION THAT

CAUSED CHAOS IN THE

PHILIPPINES.

CBN IS PROVIDING FOOD AND

MEDICAL RELIEF TO PEOPLE

WHO WERE FORCED TO

EVACUATE AFTER MOUNT MAYON

ERUPTEDED MORERUPTED MORE THAN TWO

WEEKS AGO.

84,000 ISLANDERS ARE FLED

TO SEEK SHELTER.

THEY ARE DELIVERING AID TO

THOSE WHO ARE STAYING AT

EVACUATION CENTERS, AND

THAT INCLUDES FOOD, INSECT

REPELLENT, VITAMINS, AND

DUST MASKS.

WHAT A BLESSING TO SEE

THERE.

> RIGHT NOW IT IS TIME

FOR YOUR WEDNESDAY WORD.

ON THIS VALENTINE'S DAY,

IT IS ONLY FITTING THAT

THAT WORD BE LOVE.

REMEMBER THIS: THERE IS

NO GREATER LOVE THAN THE

LOVE OF THE LORD.

HE SACRIFICED HIS SON

SIMPLY TO RESTORE US ALL

TO A RIGHTEOUS

RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM.

GREATER LOVE HATH NO MAN

THAN TO LAY DOWN HIS LIFE

FOR A FRIEND.

ALL I CAN SAY TO THAT IS,

THAT IS CERTAINLY LOVE.

WITH THAT WORD, BE SURE TO

MAKE THIS A WONDERFUL,

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.

> THAT IS GOING TO DO IT

FOR THIS EDITION OF CBN

"NEWSWATCH."

YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND MORE

OF OUR EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE

OF THE ISSUES YOU CARE

MOST ABOUT AT

cbnnews.com.

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT

YOU THINK ABOUT THE

STORIES YOU'VE SEEN HERE

TODAY.

YOU CAN DO THAT BY

E-MAILING

newswatch@cbn.com.

AND YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH

US ON Facebook, TWITTER,

AND INSTAGRAM.

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL

WEDNESDAY, A HAPPY

VALENTINE'S DAY, AND WE'LL

SEE YOU RIGHT BACK HERE

TOMORROW.

GOOD-BYE, EVERYBODY, AND

GOD BLESS YOU.

EMBED THIS VIDEO

Related Podcasts


CBN.com | Do You Know Jesus? | Privacy Notice | Prayer Requests | Support CBN | Contact Us | Feedback
© 2012 Christian Broadcasting Network