Discover the latest scientific research surrounding gut health-and the astounding ways it effects your overall health and wellbeing.
- [Narrator] It has the powerto influence weight loss,
boost your immune systemand improve brain function.
- We've seen an explosionof data on the role
of the gut microbiome in health.
- [Narrator] The freeBuild a Better Gut booklet
reveals the latest informationabout the gut microbiome.
You'll discover how your gut
affects the rest of your health.
- The gut microbiome hasbeen linked to depression
and cancer and heart disease.
- [Narrator] Learn how to builda stronger, healthier gut.
- The microbiome, ifit's in good composition,
are really protecting us all the time
from more invasive things.
- [Narrator] Get theBuild a Better Gut booklet
free from the ChristianBroadcasting Network.
Call 1-800-700-7000, or goto CBN.com/BuildABetterGut.
- You need to make sure thatyour microbes are working
with you, not against you.
- [Narrator] And if you order online,
you'll get immediate access
to the Build a Better Gut series,
a digital copy of the booklet,and related bonus material.
Build a Better Gut today.
Call 1-800-700-7000, or goto CBN.com/BuildABetterGut
for your free copy.