Larry and Yolanda are passionate about ways to share the Gospel responsibly and effectively around the world.
- [Announcer] Larry Vierraloves being a surgeon,
a job he's had for over twenty years.
- I like taking care of people.
I've been blessed to work at what I like.
- [Announcer] Larry's work has taken him
and his wife Yolanda all over the world.
He's even done medicalmissions to the Ukraine
and Kazakhstan with CBN.
- We had the opportunity to go
to the leading orthopediccenter in the country
and influence their leadersand teach their teachers
and leave a lasting affect.
- [Yolanda] It is all done professionally
and lovingly, with all glory going to him.
- [Announcer] After servingwith CBN over seas the Vierra's
decided to increase theirgiving to the ministry.
- It just reinforced the fact that CBN
is the place to put your money.
- I know that you areput in the money to work
and I know that it's not gonna be wasted.
You also take care ofthe widows, the hungry.
You take care of the orphans.
You are there, so that'swhat Jesus said to do.
- [Announcer] The Vierra'ssay that through the years,
CBN has also helped them spiritually.
- CBN fed me when I was a baby Christian.
I'd come home from workingall day, watch the 700 Club.
I think it's the bestsource of encouragement
you can find on television.
- [Announcer] Larry's 102year old father Anthony
is also a CBN partner.
He loves helping those less fortunate
and wants to inspireothers to do the same.
- The work that CBN does I cansee how many people it helps.
- If you want to plant a financial seed
I can not think of a better place.
I think it's the wisestinvestment to give it to somebody
who does it all and you cansit back and say "Praise God."
I contributed to that.