The Wagner family moved to Israel from the United States. They tried to start a cleaning business but got into debt and struggled with putting food on the table. CBN Israel met with them and put together a plan to manage their business and finances.
- [Narrator] Alon and HannaWagner are Messianic Jews
who immigrated to Jerusalem
from the United Stateswith their children.
- We really wanted to bein the center of God's will
And we knew that, that was His will,
for us to return to Jerusalem to His land.
- [Narrator] They tried tostart a cleaning business
like the one they had in America
but soon wound up in debt.
- In the beginning, Ithought it was gonna be
like in the States,but here it's difficult
because the money that Imake that was not enough.
- It was just a lot of stressadapting to the culture,
to the country, it wasa lot of mixed emotions.
- [Narrator] The Wagners kept working
and believing God would help them,
but there were days whenthey struggled to get by.
- There was a few timesthat we didn't have enough
for the food or to cover our bills.
- Sometimes my wife says wedon't have nothing to eat
so that was very hard for me.
- [Narrator] That's when a friend
from their Messianic congregation
told them about CBN Israel.
First we made sure thefamily had enough food
to make it through this tough time.
Then we met with the Wagnersand taught them how to manage
their business better.
We even got them aprofessional floor polisher
so they can even dolarger, better paying jobs.
- They buy me the machine and thank God,
I use the machine and I makemoney, we can live better
and we can give a testimony to the others.
- We are very grateful toCBN and to this ministry.
It has blessed us so much.
My prayer is that youwould receive 100 times
what you have put in and this ministry
and in this land to help the families,
that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
would bless you abundantly.
(speaking in foreign language)