Emma & Miriam do a reading of I Cor. 13 for this Valentineâ€™s Day episode! (2:08)
- Today, we have a special treat for you.
- We're going to be using Superbook
to illustrate a passage from the Bible.
- One of my favorites andI'm sure many of yours.
- Love comes in many forms.
Parental love, God's love,
first Corinthians 13, the love chapter.
If I could speak allthe languages of earth
and of angels, but didn't love others,
I would only be a noisy gong
or a clanking cymbal.
- [Emma] If I had the gift of prophecy
and if I understood allof God's secret plans
and possessed all knowledgeand if I had such faith
that I could move mountainsbut didn't love others,
I would be nothing.
- [Miriam] If I gaveeverything I have to the poor
and even sacrificed my body,I could boast about it but,
if I didn't love others,
I would've gained nothing.
- [Emma] Love is patient and kind.
Love is not jealous orboastful or proud or rude.
- [Miriam] It doesn't demand its own way.
It's not irritable and itkeeps no record of being wrong.
- [Emma] It does notrejoice about injustice
but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.
- [Miriam] Three things will last forever.
Faith, hope, and love.
- [Emma] And the greatest of these
is love.- Is love.
- I hope you enjoyedtoday's illustrated Bible.
What's your favorite exampleof love from the Bible?
Let us know in the comments below.
- Be sure to like thisvideo and subscribe.
- You know where elseyou can find Superbook?
- On Facebook and Superbook.cbn.com.