- Welcome to the Superbook Show!
- Miriam and Joel here, toanswer your questions part 2.
Okay, so Bethany is curious to know,
how Chris and Joy reacted the very
first time superbook showed up.
- If that happened to me,I would totally freak out
- Me too, so we askedthe Superbook show team
how they think Chris andJoy would have responded
the very first time it happened.
- Chris would have been like "Cooooool"
Joy would have been like
"What in the world are we in,
and why is there a gigantic red robot
with a virtual face,right in front of me?"
- They probably reacted like this...
- Where's my skateboard ?
- Where are we?
- Where are we?
- What?! Where are we?
- I don't think we'rein present time anymore
Mom and Dad are going to kill us.
- Yeah, sounds about right
Sub Zero wonders, whathappened to the book of Enoch?
- I didn't take it
I think what Sub Zero is referring to
the ancient religiouswork, the book of Enoch.
- Oh, well is it missing?
- Not so much, but, peoplewonder why that book,
and other books aren't part of the Bible.
- Oh, that's a good question. Why not?
- That's a long answer, sohere's what we're going to do.
We are going to do a full episode
talking about the history of the Bible.
- Okay then, look foran answer coming later.
Okay, but Jordan has a huge one
- Why didn't God forgive Adamand Eve for eating the fruit?
A really big question, but Ithink I know part of the answer
- Okay, let's here it.
- Just justice?
- Well, there's a differencebetween forgiving something,
and ignoring it as if it never happened.
Like, imagine if youtook my bag of Twizzlers
- I was getting hungry
- Oh, okay, but if I foundout, I might forgive you
- Okay, I will, but...
I'd ask for the bag back,
and I'd ask you to replacethe ones that you ate.
- That's fair
- That, is justice.
Adam and Eve knew theconsequence, or the cost,
of eating the fruit,but they did it anyway.
- And God, couldn't just ignore it
- It wouldn't be just, or fair
- Very insightful
- Thanks, but here's where I get stuck,
so, how do we explain God's forgiveness
if he is also just?
- If I took your Twizzlers, Iwould have to make it right.
- Yeah, replace the ones you ate.
- Adam and Eve introducedsin into the whole world
the whole system was corrupted.
What could they do to fix it?
- Not much.
- When my dog was a puppy,he peed on the carpet
a lot, made my dad really mad.
Murphy was obviously sorry,
but it's not like a puppycould pay for cleaning the rug.
- Yeah, puppies don't have pockets.
- Well no place to keep awallet, see what I did there?
Okay, so there's no hope for the puppy.
- Yes, yes, yes, the puppycan't pay for the cleaning but
I could... my father's daughter.
Adam and Eve needed to pay a price
that would fix the corrupted world.
- And they couldn't
- But God's son, Jesus, could.
The sacrifice of God's soncovered the sin of Adam and Eve
and, covers the sin of each of us.
- I just thought of something!
Do you know why Adam andEve couldn't pay the price?
- They were just humans.
- They didn't have any clothes,no pockets to hold a wallet.
See what I did there? Come on.
- That's all the time we have for now
- [both] His word is forever alive.
- I have a question...
- Go for it.
- Shouldn't we be asking the viewer
to like this video and subscribe?
- We sure should
- You know what to do
- Click the link below
- And click the linkbelow to learn more about
how God paid the price, for our sin,