Yashoda toils most of the day in the fields of her village and spends at least five hours every day getting water from a pit a mile away from home.
- [Narrator] Most of the day,Yeshoda toils in the fields
of her village.
Besides working in thefields and around the house,
she spends at least five hours everyday
getting water from a pita mile away from home.
- [Interpreter] I wake upearly in the morning at six,
I do household chores and getthe children ready for school.
Then I go fetch water,it's so far and difficult
that it hurts my back and neck.
- [Narrator] The whole villagefaced the same problems
and the pastor there wanted to help
but he didn't know what to do.
- [Interpreter] Water was abig challenge for everyone
and caused so much sickness.
I worried about all the families here.
I prayed in the presence of God
and then I heard about CBN.
- [Narrator] When the Pastor contacted us,
we quickly drilled a well for the village.
Now everyone has clean drinking water.
- [Interpreter] The wellis so close to our home.
I don't have to struggle walking so far.
My neck and back do not hurt anymore
and we do not get sick.
CBN came from far awayto dig this well for us.
Thank you so much.