Theyâ€™re ages 4â€“10, and these boys love CBNâ€™s animated Bible adventures. Parents Jason and Rachel have strong views about what their boys should watch before bedtime. Hear the kidsâ€™ reviews and why their parents look to Superbook to help ...
- [Presenter] Jason andRachel Oyer have four boys,
so life happens at warp speed.
- [Boy] Goes out!
- [Presenter] But there's one thing
that Samuel and Levi, Benjamin, and Matt
will sit still for, Superbook.
- They're the ones who arelike, we love Superbook.
- Bedtime routine candefinitely be crazy at times,
but one thing that we havebeen doing for a while
is who's ever brushed their teeth,
and put their pajamason, taken their shower,
the first one down would be able
to pick the Superbook episode.
- We could just unwindaltogether from crazy,
and I wanna end the day well with my kids.
This is the last thing they're gonna think
about before they go to sleep.
- [Presenter] The boys,ranging in age from four to 10,
are eager to tell you abouttheir favorite episodes.
- I will tell you about a lot about Elijah
and the prophets of Baal.
That all the rest of the prophets
were worshiping Baal, but Elijah,
he was trying to makeeveryone worship to God.
God made a fiery pit andthey blast it wide open.
It was super good.
- I learned that God loves us so much,
that it also makes me feel like
I wanna be a missionary when I grow up
'cause of all the peoplethat don't know God.
- [Presenter] Rachelhome-schools all of her sons
and Superbook is a vitaltool for teaching them
life-changing spiritual principles.
- It's something that canchange their daily life.
You want them to be able tostand up to peer pressure
and not give in to something you know
is a bad choice for them.
When difficult things happen,
to be able to push throughand not to give up.
Superbook brings allthose things together.
- It's just nice to havesomebody on your team with you,
who wants you to succeed.
They want you to raise yourchildren to know Christ.