PingShun was born prematurely and immediately rushed into the ICU. His mother didnâ€™t even get to hold him. The babyâ€™s heart needed repair, a delicate and expensive operation. The devastated parents prayed that God would care for PingShun. ...
- [Narrator] PingShunwas born pre-maturely
and immediately rushed into the ICU.
(speaking foreign language)
- [Interpreter 1] I followed PingShun
as they took him out of the delivery room.
I could see that he wasvery small and weak.
He wasn't crying like a normal baby.
He sounded like a little kitten.
- [Narrator] The problemturned out to be his heart.
- [Interpreter 1] There were two parts
that kept expanding, but wouldn't grow.
So his blood supply was badand he couldn't breathe.
(woman speaking foreign language)
- [Interpreter 2] Thefirst time I saw my son,
he was covered in tubes.
I told him that Jesus loves him.
All I could do was pray andask God to look after him.
- [Narrator] After threeweeks with no improvement.
PingShun was transferredto a specialist in Beijing.
Doctors there saidwithout surgery, he'd die.
But he was too small for the procedure.
Even if he did gain weight,
the family couldn't affordan expensive operation.
- [Interpreter 2] I had never seen a child
tortured like this before.
It was like a knife piercing my heart.
I wanted to sell my organs,
but I couldn't find anyone to buy them.
- [Narrator] Meanwhile,the couple kept praying
and so did their older son.
- [Interpreter 3] Iwanted him to come home
so we could play together.
So I asked Jesus to pleasemake him better soon.
- [Narrator] When CBN heard about PingShun
and how his parents were poor
and had been sleepingin the hospital halls
We connected them with a church,
found accommodation for them.
Provided food and prayed for PingShun.
- [Interpreter 2] We saw how big
the family of God really is.
- [Narrator] And when PingShunhad gained enough weight
to have surgery, wepaid for it right away.
- I was so excited, my hands were shaking.
- [Interpreter 1] The missingparts of PingShun's heart
were replaced, now he can eat and sleep.
He's gaining weight and he's very strong.
- [Interpreter 3] My brother is healed,
now we can play together.
- [Interpreter 1] When he grows up,
I will be sure to tell himabout CBN and God's love.
- [Interpreter 2] Without your help,
I don't know how we wouldhave had the strengths
to go through all of this.
Now we have a deeper understanding of God.
I really think CBN is God'sblessing to the World.
(inspirational orchestral music)