Get Build a Better Gut Today to Learn:
- How gut bacteria affects your weight
- The benefits of having a balanced microbiome
- What common foods and medicines threaten gut health
- How your gut bacteria influences disease
- The worst thing you can do to your gut
- The power of the gut/brain connection
Hosted by CBN News health reporter Lorie Johnson and featuring experts in functional medicine, gastroenterology, and microbiome research—Build a Better Gut will give you the keys you need to unlock a healthy gut and improved health!
Seven experts from top medical institutions explain what it means to Build a Better Gut so you can enjoy vibrant good health, inside and out:
- Dr. Gerard Mullin, gastroenterologist, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Dr. Gail Cresci, Microbiome Researcher, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Mark Hyman, Medical Director at Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Functional Medicine, founder of The UltraWellness Center, and a ten-time #1 New York Times best-selling author.
- Dr. Jasmohan Bajaj, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Dr. Richard Wenzel, Virginia Commonwealth University, editor-at-large of The New England Journal of Medicine
- Dr. Purna Kashyap, microbiome researcher, Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Heidi Nelson, microbiome researcher, Mayo Clinic